Saturday, February 24, 2024

Student's Drama Demonstration




Rojee Pachbhaiya and Manabi Adhikari

Kirtipur, February 25



On the 4th of Falgun, students from Creative Academy showcased their talent at the 15th National Children's Drama Festival organized by Shailee Theatre. 


The festival, held at the Russian Culture Centre in Kamalpokhari, featured 27 plays from various schools and competitors. Although they didn't secure any titles, the Senior Drama Club members from Creative Academy delivered an outstanding performance with their adaptation of Pandora’s Box.


 Ukti Subedi, one of the participants, expressed her joy despite facing challenges: "I had fun, while doing drama for the first time in the theater. Even though I had tonsils, I tried my best.I'm happy that I got a chance to participate and perform in this event."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploration and Learning Of Local Goods with Students

  -Ridhi Regmi -24th January,2024 An Outdoor-based activity was done amongst the students of grade 4 on 24th of December, with the sole purp...