Saturday, January 27, 2024

District Maths Olympiad


15th Magh,2080
Jessica Shrestha

On Poush 9, the District Maths Olympiad (DMO) was held, and more than thirty kids demonstrated enthusiasm and active engagement.  


When the exam was scheduled to take place, the students arrived at eight in the morning. After receiving an explanation of the examination's guidelines, they were given the question paper, a response sheet, and an exercise sheet. The exam was 100 min and there were 50 questions to attempt. 


The result of Bagmati province was published on January 26,2024. 10 students from Creative Academy were successful in securing their spots in the Provincial Maths Olympiad (PMO).

It surprised me that I was able to get into the PMO on my first try. Ninth-grade participant Nhuja Maharjan stated, "I am appreciative of this opportunity and I will give it everything I have in the PMO as well.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploration and Learning Of Local Goods with Students

  -Ridhi Regmi -24th January,2024 An Outdoor-based activity was done amongst the students of grade 4 on 24th of December, with the sole purp...